Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Healthy pumpkin smoothie

Fall is upon us and so is the season of pumpkin-flavored everything. I make this smoothie about once a week throughout the entire year because I love it so much but I find myself making it almost daily during the fall. Something about convincing myself that it's more appropriate this time of the year. Enjoy!








What you'll need:


1/2 c. pumpkin puree
1 small to medium size banana
1 packet stevia
1 tbsp. honey(or to taste)
1/2 c. almond milk or regular milk
1 cup crushed ice
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie seasoning(or to taste)
pure vanilla extract(a few drops)

Add-ins(optional)

1/2 c. oats
2 tbsp. flaxseed
2 tbsp. plain greek yogurt



Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie seasoning. Throw on some mini chocolate chips if you're feeling daring. Makes one large serving.

No comments :

Post a Comment