Tuesday, January 5, 2016

5 Months















As you can probably tell by the pictures, this kid has quite the personality. It is seriously so hard for me to capture a normal face with him(ahem, kind of like someone else I know *hint*, his dad). I get stopped by people in stores all the time commenting on how alert and expressive he is. He's a handful of crazy already but he gets more and more fun every day. I love this little guy. =)

His looks are changing every day and both Ryan and I agree that he doesn't really look like either of us anymore so not sure where he gets his looks from.


Age: 5 months

Size: Clothing, mostly 3-6 month 
         Diapers, size 2

Eyes: Still grey around the outsides but looking more and more green/hazel in the centers so unfortunately I've given up hope of him getting his daddy's blue eyes.

Hair: Brown and starting to grow ever so gradually.

Sleeping: We've all been sick this past week so sleep has been a little rough but other than that we are slowly making tiny improvements in the sleep department. He probably only wakes up about 4-5 times a night now as opposed to the 10+ that we were stuck on for awhile.

Eating: Like a champ and wanting to breastfeed even more frequently now. We've tried introducing a few solid foods and he doesn't seem too interested(even though he happily tries to grab whatever food is on my plate when I'm eating) so we're just going to wait until he's ready.

Likes: Standing, bright lights/screens, being tickled, being tossed in the air, getting licked by the dog, his pacifier, going on walks, yanking my hair...yep..., and music.

Dislikes: Tummy time, loud noises, being put down...ever, and being bored.

2 comments :